Complete your PADI Open Water Diver Course AND your PADI Advanced Diver Course together and save up to 100 USD.
Why Should I Choose TRAVELLERs?
- You should choose TRAVELLERs if you are interested in developing extensive diving skills and knowledgeable experiences. It’s a great opportunity to continue learning, enjoy Island life, discover many dive sites around the Rosario Islands, and save money for your next course.
What Does it Consist of?
- Rosario Islands, Cartagena
- HOWEVER, if you are interested in any other destination in Colombia, tell us where…
How Much Time Do I Need?
- At least 4 nights to complete the course
- Note: We can help you arrange accommodation in the Rosario Islands
- 10+ years old
- PADI Open Water Course
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- All scuba gear (i.e., fins, mask, BCD, regulator, tank, weights)
- Transportation to dive sites
- Certified CUE Instructor and Guide with extensive knowledge and experience
- Course manuals
- CUE logbook
- Certification cards (if completed successfully)
- Snacks and water
- CUE t-shirt
- Transport to Cartagena prior to Course commencement
- Transportation Cartagena–Rosario Islands–Cartagena
- National Park entrance fee/tax
- Accommodation in the Islands
- Alcoholic beverages and daily meals
- Wetsuit and booties (Note: Water temperature ~28 °C)
- Optional items or experiences beyond what is included in this Expedition package (e.g., professional underwater digital dive photos–Inquire with CUE for more information!)
- What’s not specified
How do I Book?
- Choose a date in the calendar
- Book the package today!